November 07 2020 – Admin Gretrix
If you’re looking to purchase high-quality boutique wholesale clothing, it’s often hard to figure out where to start. On the other hand, if you’re skeptical about going with wholesale clothing for your boutique, you definitely need to reconsider this option.
In either case, you have definitely come to the right place! We are here to tell you everything you need to know about how and where to purchase high-quality boutique wholesale clothing. So read on to find out how you can take your boutique to the next level.
What’s Wholesale Clothing All About?
Before we get into where to purchase wholesale clothing, it’s probably a good idea to go over what it’s all about in the first place! Many people have heard the term “wholesale” without knowing what it actually means in application. Essentially, when you buy something wholesale, you are buying in bulk directly from a manufacturer. But why is this so beneficial?
In contrast to buying things through retail, buying on wholesale allows you to essentially cut out the middle man distributors that tend to mark up prices along the way so that they can make a profit on their end. This causes you to then pay more for products that aren’t necessarily worth more money! This is why a lot of people assume that wholesale clothing must be cheaply made because it’s cheap to purchase—but that’s not the case at all.
Instead, it’s one of the smartest things that small boutique owners can do for their business. It’s a great way to increase profit margins while still securing quality products that customers will want to buy. Obviously, we are all catering to our customers, so this is the overall goal for any business owner looking to grow their business.
Why Should You Purchase High-Quality Wholesale Clothing for Your Boutique?
As we previously mentioned, there are so many benefits to purchasing high-quality wholesale clothing for your boutique. What are they? Here are just a few of our favorites:
Wholesale clothing comes in a wide variety of styles and sizes.
If you’re looking to hand-pick the best items for your boutique in sizes that will fit everyone from size 0 to plus-size, then wholesale clothing is definitely the way to go.
Wholesale clothing keeps up with the hottest trends.
If you’re looking for the hottest styles for your boutique, then wholesale clothing is a necessity. Wholesale clothing is able to stay on top of the ever-changing fashion world and turns those trends into chic yet affordable products. With fast shipping and production times, you can easily be the first shop around to offer these hot styles.
Wholesale clothing is high-quality.
If you’re looking for the highest-quality products that your customers will recognize and love, then look no further than wholesale clothing. In order to stay competitive, wholesalers know that they have to prioritize quality over everything else. Use this to your advantage by offering your customers amazing quality pieces at amazing prices.
Wholesale clothing is economical.
Speaking of amazing prices, wholesale clothing is the most economical way to operate your boutique and stock it with items that allow you to maximize profits. That way, you can make more money and grow your business to reach more customers than ever before!
What to Look for in a High-Quality Boutique Wholesaler?
If you’re starting from scratch on your wholesaler search, it’s hard to know what to look for. Here are some key factors that you should always look for before you make a purchase online:
- Make sure to check customer reviews and testimonials to make sure that their products are as advertised and that customers are overall satisfied with their products and experience with the company. Of course, having a few less-than-stellar reviews is to be expected, so focus on the overall average score.
- Make sure to prioritize customer service. This will come in handy when you have questions about products, problems with an order, or want to make a return. It’s easy to ignore this until you need something, so don’t be left out in the cold! So check beforehand that the company is dedicated to customer service.
- Make sure that you know where your products are being made. Many companies outsource their manufacturing to countries like China and India. However, it’s probably a good idea to buy from a U.S.-based wholesaler that’s better able to guarantee quality, customer service, and fast shipping times as a result.
Where to Purchase High-Quality Wholesale Boutique Clothing?
Even with all this guidance, finding a high-quality wholesaler for your boutique can be a big task. There are so many options out there that it’s hard to weed through all of them in order to find an option that really works for you.
Thankfully, there are resources out there, like Wholesale-Reviews.com, that has done all the heavy lifting for you and has found some of the best wholesalers around! So, according to Wholesale-Reviews.com, here are the five best wholesalers when it comes to boutique clothing:
Good Stuff Apparel: 5 stars. Good Stuff Apparel is really the best of the best when it comes to wholesale clothing. This is because they source their garments from U.S.-based suppliers that are located in the Los Angeles fashion capital. All of their clothes are high-quality, based on the hottest trends, and comes in a wide variety of sizes and styles to fit anyone and everyone.
They also offer flat-rate shipping from U.S.-based factories with same-day order processing so that you can quickly stock the hottest styles in your boutique. Furthermore, they have top-notch customer service that can quickly answer any questions and resolve any issues with your orders.
HYFVE: 4 stars. HYFVE is also based in Los Angeles and was founded in 2001 under the main brand name Double Zero, Inc. Their four-star review is based on responsible customer service, high-quality products, and quick shipping.
Love Tree: 3.5 stars. Love Tree focuses on providing trending fashion products at reasonable prices. Not only that, but they are also dedicated to producing comfortable clothes that not only look good but feel good as well.
umGee: 3.5 stars. umGee is also based in Los Angeles and was founded in 2001 that offers products specifically for women of all ages, backgrounds, and styles. Although some of their products may be simple, they are also comfortable, stylish, and affordable—making them a solid pick for any wholesale boutique looking to take their inventory to the next level.
- KatyDidWholesale: 3 stars. The last wholesaler on the list is KatyDidWholesale that is based in Dallas, Texas. This company offers a wide selection of quality women’s apparel, accessories, and gifts that are available with no minimum order amount. There is also drop shipping available that are shipped every day from Texas throughout both the United States and Canada.
How to Buy the Best Wholesale Pieces for Your Boutique?
Once you have found the best wholesaler for your boutique, your journey doesn’t stop there! You also need to get the right pieces for your specific boutique based on your aesthetic, vibe, and customer base.
Just because you find a great wholesaler doesn’t mean that you should just buy anything and everything from them and expect it to work well for you. So before you buy anything, make sure to pick out pieces that go well with the rest of your existing inventory!
On the other hand, if you’re opening a new boutique and haven’t quite figured out your vibe or customer base yet, here are some different styles that you could choose as well as specific types of products that go along with them:
- “Southern Preppy” boutique with fashion items like bright floral prints, pastels, and light colors, tons of skirts and dresses, bows, pearls
- “Bohemian” boutique with fashion items like long skirts, flowy pants, rompers, crochet material, tribal prints, neutral colors with bright patterns, fringe
- “Punk” or “grunge” boutique with fashion items like denim jackets, ripped denim pants, flannel shirts, tights, dark colors, chunky shoes and boots
- “Athleisure” or “sportswear” boutique with fashion items like sports bras, sweatshirts, yoga pants, joggers, running shorts
- “Casual wear” boutique with t-shirts, jackets, jeans.
As you can see, finding out where to purchase high-quality boutique wholesale clothes is only half the battle—albeit an important part. Once you have found the best wholesalers, like Good Stuff Apparel, you need to find items that fit well into the vision and mission of your particular boutique.
With these tips and tricks on how to find the best sources and pieces for your boutique, you are bound to run a very successful boutique that becomes a local go-to for unique pieces at affordable prices.