It's beginning to look a lot like sweater weather throughout much of America. Below I am going to list what type of sweaters are trending for Fall 15.
1. Oversized sweaters. The bigger the better. Who ever said size does not matter, clearly never wore or seen a sophisticated boho oversized sweater paired with anything, especially skinny pants and jeans.
2. Metallic sweaters are really hot this season, which is perfect cause they can go from office hours to late night dinners or even cocktails. They look great and yet have a certain effortlessness to them.
3. Turtleneck sweaters. The seventies just might be on there back. That or just a great solution to keep your neck warm this cold Winter. From loose to skin tight, to rolled or messy turtlesnecks they’re all in, whether on oversized or tight sweaters, they do the style trick.
4. Chunky sweaters are the best fashion 2015 invention ever and they are super in right now. Therenot just for weekends or mountain trips, but for everyday no matter the occasion.
5. Cable knit sweaters. Look whose back again, a revamped version of those ugly sweaters from the past. There’s something very winter’ish about cable knit sweaters and it's no surprise they continue to pop up every Fall and Winter.
Check out what were bringing in for sweater this Fall http://www.goodstuffapparel.com/collections/wholesale-outerwear